Friday, January 20, 2012

BH Cosmetics Lip Gloss

Ok so a few weeks ago I got an email from bhcosmetics.com saying they were having a New Years sale so I purchased all of their lip glosses (lol) because they were basically 50% off, why not when I'm only paying $2.98 each!!!!! I was a little hesitant because I couldn't find any reviews of the lip glosses & didn't want to get them & then not like them. But I'm glad I did. They are really nice, especially for the price I paid! I've had them for awhile now but have been lazy keeping up with my blog & posting stuff. So I thought why not show how they look & my opinion in case someone else is looking to purchase them but is a little unsure. The swatches on my hand are in the same order as the picture of the lip glosses. So here goes...

I like how the glosses come with the name printed on the side in big letters




































Lip swatches yay!!!! (please disregard my pimples they are finally starting to go away :))
CLASSY GAL
WINE & DINE

PLAIN JANE

80's DIVA

GIRL'S NIGHT OUT

PEACE, LOVE & MOD

COPPER CRUSH

GALAXY CHIC

STUDIOUS

OFFICE QUEEN 


So all in all I love these lip glosses! Three of them do not have sparkles (wine&dine, plain jane & studious) all the rest do but not to worry its NOT chunky sparkles. Now I have to find some lip chap to moisture my lips after all that wiping and reapplying! lol

2 comments:

  1. That was helpful! thank you a lot!!! I ordered Office queen and Girl's night out

    ReplyDelete